he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 19:12:42 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"sylv!"[break][break]from her living room, aaron appears. it isn't immediately clear how he managed to get into her house so silently, but the lazy drift of the front door each time a sea breeze rolls against the building makes his breaking-and-entering a little obvious.[break][break]"syyylv!"[break][break]his pikachu cups her paws around her mouth and yells piii! aaron looks down at his rat, his expression bordering disappointment and irritation. [break][break]"where's she at?"[break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
god is the true monster, and 'let there be light' the most evil words ever spoken
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 20:21:19 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
sylvie is asleep. after a late night call that had her working until around 4 in the morning (the brains had gotten in the garbage disposal, for gods' sake), she'd almost passed out, still bloodied on her bed by the time she got home. except she's too careful for her own good, so she'd dragged her sorry self into the bathroom, scrubbed the traces of grime and sweat and blood from her skin, and had elysium eat her ruined boots.

cassie had been told not to wake her unless the world was ending so she sits up above the wine cabinet, tail twitching, watching aaron and his pikachu cry out for the former's slumbering kin. 

she tilts her head and a glass on the counter next to aaron topples off the granite and onto the floor.

several moments later, sylvie is in the double-doorway connecting the living room to the bedroom, wearing boxers and an oversized sleep tee. her hair is mussed and falls over her shoulders rather than strung up in a pony and she looks absolutely, positively agitated. 

"aaron, did you break into my house?"
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 4:20:26 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"AH!"[break][break]the double doors open and, like a boxers-clad jumpscare, appears. she looks like a bum. she looks like him. "oh. it's just you."[break][break]he expects a warmer welcome than he receives. a "hey, favorite brother!" would have sufficed, but instead he's made sheepish by her sleepy, irritated accusation. he scratches the back of his neck, clearly caught, and nudges his pikachu with his foot.[break][break]"uh — " a QUICK ATTACK brings his pikachu to the front door and back. the rat is at his side again as the door clicks shut. " — nnnyes? no. no. i didn't break in. that would be nuts."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
god is the true monster, and 'let there be light' the most evil words ever spoken
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 14:07:02 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
she deliberates. scolding her brother is a losing battle so in the face of his obvious lie, she simply scrubs the grogginess away from her face and decides to wake up. "yeah, that would be nuts. i probably wouldn't offer someone who bne's any of my homemade jam biscuits."

before anything else, she requires coffee. abandoning any last thought of returning to bed, she steps into the living room and reaches to ruffle his hair on her way around the kitchen counter. 

"cassie, pick that up," she chides and the little espeon harumphs as she jumps down onto the counter, ears twitching. the glass picks itself back up and sylvie puts a pot of coffee on and pulls out the jam and the biscuits from the fridge.

enough for two, of course.

"so what's up, aar?"
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 22:47:50 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you made homemade jam biscuits?" he asks with big, hungry eyes. he thanks whichever gods aren't trying to destroy hoenn at the moment for giving him a benevolent older sister. he doesn't even have to whine this time — just rubs her face and ruffles his hair and pads off to the kitchen. [break][break]he follows, fixing his hair as he sidesteps the floating glass her espeon is cleaning up. he stands at the counter like a dog waiting for its bowl of food, lips splitting into a grin as she reaches into the fridge and pulls out the biscuits. [break][break]"niiice."[break][break]a grubby hand is pawing at the tray before she even gets the chance to put it down. [break][break]"guessh," he tells her around a mouthful of half-chewed biscuits. he swallows with difficulty. "and it's good news, too, before you guess i'm getting arrested or some shit."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 16:03:37 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
"yeah, i just need to - " she starts, but is cut off by one of aaron's paws scooping several off of the tray. "heat them up." they're not terrible when they're cold, but they're not perfect and sylvie strives for perfection with her food. she pops the rest of them in the toaster oven and sips her coffee while aaron happily munches away.

"good news. hm, okay. did you find your missing favorite pair of socks?" impossible. they're tucked in her drawer right now. "meet someone? no, that can't be right. you wouldn't come to me first of all people to tell."

she snaps her fingers right as the oven beeps. "you got a new job?"
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 19, 2024 22:51:12 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh." the word huffs out of his stuffed mouth, accompanied by a confetti of half-chewed crumbs. he doesn't seem to notice, much like he hadn't noticed how unusually cold the biscuits are until is popping the rest into the toaster oven. [break][break]she brings up his favorite socks and he makes a difficult sound in his throat like he's on the verge of choking, but he's just swallowing the remaining cheekful of biscuit.[break][break] "nope. think they got thrown out," he admits with a sorry shake of his head, lamenting the loss. she goes down the list of impossibilities, landing on new job just as the rest of his treats finish reheating. he sighs, rubbing his face with a hand. [break][break]"you're so bad at this." [break][break]but she's not wrong in her judgments. he probably wouldn't go to either of his sisters first. and his news is kinda like a job. [break][break]"did an interview at the pokemon league yesterday." his aura of smugness can be felt just before the lazy smirk curls his mouth. "and i passed that stupid shit. your lil bro is about to become the future next champ-ranked asshole in hoenn."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 23:39:45 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
he inhales the fridge-cold pastries and she can tell they're just not the right texture - too dry like that, without the fresh jam dressed up on them. so she keeps hold of her coffee in one hand and reaches back into the fridge to grab a carafe of a leftover batch of ginger lemonade from yesterday. 

she puts together a glass for him and then turns her back, setting coffee down so she can flick fingers over the hot food and onto the waiting plate.

"ow, fuck," she spits under her breath, shaking out her pointer and then sticking it right in her mouth. heat melts away with the press of her tongue, which makes it all the more ridiculous when she grins wide and looks back at her bro.

"no way! i mean, i've heard you have to be a bit braindead to fail the interview, but hell yea, aar! so when are you challenging the elite, huh? when can we start calling you champ?"
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:02:28 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"man, i need to visit more often." is always treating him to expensive palate shit he hasn't had since leaving home. what even is ginger lemonade? he has no fucking clue, he just drains it in two swigs. she turns her back toward him and he can hear hot pastries being bullied onto a serving plate in the seconds before disaster. [break][break]"you good?"[break][break]she survives long enough to hear the correct answer to the guess question, at least. she turns, her nasty finger in her mouth, and grins at him.[break][break]"nah, dude, my hardass roommate interviewed me. he definitely wanted my ass to fail, but your lil bro is too damn good."[break][break]he shakes his head with a little scoff. [break][break]"you can call me champ now. i pretty much am anyways." aaron is as stupidly confident as always. he floats toward her and the hot biscuits she's standing in the way of. "but i should start this week. just need to beat five people and then i'm set."[break][break]he pinches one between his thumb and forefinger, then summarily burns himself with a muttered curse. the biscuit lands back on the plate and aaron scowls at it, snapping his wrist like he can shake the pain out of his fingers.[break][break] "maybe rory'll actually like me once i do this," he says, suppressing a sigh.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 21:01:56 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
"yeah," she says, flexing the tip of her finger. it's a little red, but the heat's already mostly died down. she reaches for her coffee mug and waits for the food to cool a little bit. the jam spreads ever-so-slowly thanks to the heat and her stomach growls at the smell filling the kitchen.

"i'm sure greyson didn't want you to fail," she says, sure of it. aaron failing only meant he'd never shut up about it at home; god spare if he had to listen to that.

"pff, how about champ in training? baby champ? champino? lil champ? and just five? aar, it's five of the toughest trainers in hoenn. technically the five toughest trainers in hoenn. you have to take this seriously if you want to win."

she finally bites into her biscuit and it's absolute perfection. the jam coats the roof of her mouth, sweet with sugar and fresh berries. people who don't cook for themselves are chumps.

"stop that. you know she just gets insecure. things come so easy to you and she has to work twice as hard." she swallows with a wash of coffee, mming. "she just has a bit more growing up to do."
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 19:32:38 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"just champ's fine," aaron grumbles, his hand still hovering over the biscuits while he puzzles out the best angle of approach. he doesn't want to wait, he wants one now — but each attempt rewards him with burned fingers and a biscuit that looks more and more beat up each time it thumps back onto the plate. "i aaam taking this serious, sylv. gonna be on my training grind and everything. got greyson and vct guy to battle with. you and me could battle and shit if you don't mind being smoked by your little bro."[break][break]aaron pinches his chosen biscuit between his non-burned thumb and forefinger and finally airlifts it towards his mouth. he doesn't think 's words are true at all — is smart and capable and pretty much the opposite of him in every way. she even knows how to cook baked ziti. [break][break]"huh? lots of things come easy to her. she knows more than wikipedia."[break][break]he holds the biscuit over his open mouth, then drops it down his gullet. [break][break]"i miss when we were kids, man. now we're always in a fight about some stupid shit."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 4:54:14 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
"'kay, baby champ," she teases. he'll get there. she's no doubt about it. and if he fails the first time, he won't be kept down long. 

pollux and cassie are most certainly not battling material. they're good for a quick getaway and finishing off folks that have been left behind at a scene in haste. to be fair, they've probably seen more death than aaron's pokemon, but that doesn't mean they can battle for shit. 

she nibbles on her biscuit. 

"yeah, well, you two are annoying sometimes. growing up is annoying." she slurps her coffee and stretches. "and i dunno if you've noticed, but the world is kinda going to shit. we're better off than most, yeah? i'll take arguing with you dummies any day over hoenn shenanigans." 
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 4:12:37 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron doesn't correct 's insisting nickname. instead, he just gives her a begrudging look in the seconds before he returns to trying to pick up his hot ass biscuit. it's a task that takes his full concentration, so he doesn't even notice the soft (read: wordless) rejection of his suggestion to battle with her.[break][break]"me? annoying?" he asks, eyes wide and innocent, each syllable made mushy by the half-chewed food sticking to his teeth. "no way."[break][break]he swallows, expression sobering at the thought of the world going to shit. it wouldn't bother him as much if it was just his world going to shit — he can handle that bullshit — but it fills him with uncharacteristic anxiety to think that sylvie and have to live in such a shitty region.[break][break]he feels the itch in his fingers that precedes the desire to grab a cigarette, brought on whenever he brushes against some uncomfortable feeling. [break][break]"we're better off, yeah." he sighs. "but that's why i'm doin' all this gym shit — so i can keep it that way."[break][break]another hot biscuit thunks out of his grasp.[break][break]"you're keeping yourself away from all that shit, yeah? there's angry legendary pokemon and team rocket all over this shit ass region, y'know."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

syl
she/her
march 09
lilycove
free spirit
crime scene cleaner
grunt
awards
47 posts
sylvie faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sylvie
sylvie faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 4:41:37 GMT
sylvie faust Avatar
he's plenty annoying. case in point - the fact that he's even here, after breaking into her house. the fact that he leaves her socks at his house for her to find, one crumpled up and stinky under the couch and the other in pollux's mouth. yuck.

"yes, way," she quips back and takes an exaggerated slurp of her coffee. another biscuit hits the plate and she doesn't bother stifling her chuckle. 

when he brings up rocket, her eyes glitter with amusement. "'course i am," she says. "as much as i can. i don't think rocket wants anything to do with the bodies after they've been dealt with."

she doesn't often talk about her job, not with him. there aren't many people who understand the allure of a career in the dead body industry, but hey, at least she'll always have work. and at the end of the day, not talking about the job makes it easier to hide the grimier parts of it - all that rot and blood money hidden in decay.

"i'm more worried about you. you get that title and you're gonna have a target on your back, aar. are you sure you want that?"
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
jobless monday
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 7:22:50 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i dunno," he says, continuing to finger the too-hot biscuit around the plate. "the bodies probably have good loot on 'em."[break][break]unlike , aaron has the privilege of being foreign to the concept of death. he hears about people dying in the news, sees it in video games and movies, but he's never had to be up close and personal with it. when he thinks of her job, he thinks of all the little sellable trinkets lining the pockets of dead men. [break][break]he scoffs at her concern.[break][break]"you think people are gonna fuck with me? nah, i'm unfuckable," he says proudly, probably meaning to say something like unfuck-withable. "plus, i've already fought a pissed off groudon and shit — i'll be aight. and it'll be cool, beating up bad guys like i'm a marvel superhero." [break][break]he nods to himself, picking up the biscuit and quickly throwing it into his mouth so he can open mouth chew between hashafashasha breaths to try and cool it down.

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing